Terms & Conditions
MAGUSIN LTD (Previously Czech Shape Ltd) - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(1) General Disclaimer (1.1) Magusin Ltd fulfills a customer order in accordance with our obligations under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Sale and Supply of Goods to Consumers Regulations 2002.
(2) Use of Products (2.1) All Magusin Ltd products are solely for personal use and we will not be liable for any loss resulting from commercial use of our products.
(3) Legal Jurisdiction (3.1) All our customer contracts are governed by English law and shall fall under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
(4) Payment (4.1) Payment of the price shall be made in full upon the date of the order.
(5) Quality (5.1) Due to the uniqueness of every product, it is not possible to guarantee that the finished item(s), especially those with distressed finishes, will have exactly the same color, pattern, weave and finish as the item viewed either in-store or on-line. (5.2) If the customer is not satisfied with the quality or fit of the ordered item(s). Magusin Ltd will, after inspection of the goods, follow a policy of repair or replace and finally refund. (5.3) Magusin Ltd warrants that the product description will correspond with the description indicated on the website. (5.4) Use of the Magusin Ltd website implies that all terms and conditions concerning orders, as outlined here have been accepted and agreed to. (5.5) A tolerance of 2cm shall be applied to the pattern measurements that relate to the manual measurements. (5.6) Magusin Ltd will alter products with no charge if any of the pattern measurements that relate to the manual measurements is incorrect by more than 2cm.
(6) Defects (6.1) In the unlikely event that a manufacturing error has occurred, Magusin Ltd will follow our repair, replace or refund policy as outlined. (6.2) We will require you to return the product to us for inspection. (6.3) Magusin Ltd are not liable for defects resulting from a customer not following our care instructions.
(7) Customer material (7.1) All customers choosing to use their own material for their products made by Magusin Ltd are obliged to, on-demand and where necessary provide additional material where necessary. (7.2) Magusin Ltd has sole discretion on whether the material is deemed faulty or not.
(8) Weight Gain/Loss (8.1) Magusin Ltd manufactures each product according to measurements provided verbally or electronically or manually (8.2) Magusin Ltd shall not be held liable for any size variations due to weight gain or loss.
(9) Order cancellation (9.1) The customer must check the order form and confirm all the details are correct at the time of purchase. (9.2) It is understood that an order once finalized and confirmed, cannot be canceled upon the commencement of the manufacturing process. In the circumstance where the order consists of multiple products, the start of the manufacturing process commences with the first product. (9.3) Any agreement to cancel is at the discretion of Magusin Ltd. (9.4) Any changes must be made to an order within 24 hours of the order confirmation. Making a change within the 24 hours of placing the order does not guarantee that a change can be made. Magusin Ltd will where possible, endeavor to make the desired changes. (9.5) Magusin Ltd cannot accept returns on the basis of a change of heart on the part of a customer. (9.6) Neither can Magusin Ltd accept returns where the customer requests a change to an existing order and Magusin Ltd cannot fulfill that change. In the event of a dispute between the customer and Magusin Ltd over the details of the order, the details on the original order form is taken as the final order.
(10) Returns and Refund (10.1) If the ordered goods are custom-made, they can neither be returned nor refunded, and the standard 28 day refund policy does not apply. This does not affect your statutory rights and does not apply to faulty goods. (10.2) Requests for returns or refunds must initially be supported by proof of purchase. (10.3) In the case of refund, the client will be eligible for a full refund less the cost of any shipping costs previously incurred as these are considered complete at that point. Magusin Ltd retains full discretion on whether a product is deemed faulty or not. (10.4) Orders will only be refunded by the original method of payment less the cost of any credit card fees.
(11) Deliveries (11.1) All orders must be paid in full prior to delivery. (11.2) It is understood that the turnaround and dispatch of orders may vary depending on material availability. All indicated turnaround times are estimated and Magusin Ltd will endeavor to meet as close as possible the average turnaround time of between 3 and 6 weeks. (11.3) Magusin Ltd will not be responsible for delays resulting from situations within the customer control, such as the recipient not being available to accept delivery, or incorrect delivery details supplied.
(12) Gift voucher (12.1) Magusin Ltd gift voucher can be exchanged for goods available in-store or on-line. (12.2) Gift vouchers may not be exchanged for cash and are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. (12.3) If goods purchased total less than the value of the gilt voucher, any balance will be left as a credit on the customer's account, and can be redeemed against subsequent orders.