Freefolk Bushcraft Backpack in AG and SS
- Product Code: Product 5
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 310.00€
The Freefolk Bushcraft Backpack has been handcrafted for adventures or peaceful time in the woods. You can easily fit IN and ON the bag all your gear and supplies needed for weeks in the wilderness. Made of genuine leather, solid brass or stainless steel hardware and quality waxed canvas Freefolk won't let you down. We are waxing canvas ourselves, blending four ingredients to meet the best resistance possible. Beeswax included in the blend comes from our bee families we keep close to farmhouse.
Details you'll appreciate;
- The capacity of up to 45 liters
- Weight - 1.6 kg
- 4 Lash squares at the bottom to mount your sleeping bag
- 4 Side straps to mount tent, a blanket or rope
- 2 side pockets
- 2 front pockets large enough to fit a tea bottle
- 3 leather loops to hold your axe or carabiners...a rabbit perhaps
- Waist Belt
- Sternum Strap
- Leather handle
- Inside pocket and a generous - large top flap
- Main body cca 59 x 32 x 18 cm.
- Front pockets 10 x 9 x 25 cm (to take 1L bottle in)
- There is one inner pocket at the backside 34 x 33 cm
Expandable size (as some say) 65-75 Liters. Expandable - you can load at the sides / top / front / underneath another let's say 30 L capacity.
Optional - get a couple of our lunch bags and mount them on the side straps for extra space. (You can choose them to be made with or without inner lining)
We currently dispatch within 3-4 weeks time from the date of your order. Thank you.